The history of Bürstenfabrik Keller GmbH spans almost 150 years.
The company was established by Johann Baptist Keller in 1869 and initially specialised in the production of brush woods. Around 1920, the company additionally began to manufacture functional brushes, selling them throughout Germany and beyond. To enable the company to operate flexibly and to maintain its focus on the customer it continues to cover the entire depth of production. This means that all work processes from the processing of the raw wood to the completed and printed brush can be executed here on company premises.
The company has remained at its historical site in Todtnau in the Black Forest right up to the present day, and with Jasmin and Andreas Keller it is family-owned in the fifth generation – a tradition which is also a commitment.